Welcome to the Bloomington Chapter of the Weston A. Price
The Bloomington Chapter was chartered in July 2007. Read the "About
Us" page for testimonials from the founding members.
We'll attempt to keep local news and current topics updated on this
- European studies published in peer reviewed medical journals already point to Raw Milk's benefits, now here's one from the U.S.!
- You may download the presentation from our April 17 meeting on "Measuring
Food Quality with a Brix Meter" here.
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price is online
- HB1300 Withdrawn! Milk labeling victory
- NIH and Food Industry attempt to pass
off probiotics as "new" discovery.
- The old is new -- G.K. Chesterton
on Milk and the problem of our society.
- Active Lifestyle Milk" with Plant Sterols -- Facts
you should know
- WAPF fights the inclusion of National Animal Identification System
in Country of Origin Labeling -- See what
you can do to ensure local sources of healthy food aren't affected
- WAPF starts Legal
Defense Fund to help protect local providers of pasture-based
food and ensure availability